з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
HiEnd Systems (HES) is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of FinTech software solutions for the leading companies worldwide.
We’re looking for a self-motivated Business Analyst.
A successful candidate will be required to quickly understand the logics of providing financial advisory and asset management services in a highly regulated environment.
- Work in a difficult and demanding fintech domain, obtain expertise and proficiency in the domain: commercial and private lending, mortgage lending, p2p lending.
- Opportunity to work with high-level stakeholders, as well as best technology and business experts.
- Opportunity to work on interesting and complex projects on different markets: North America, Europe, Asia.
- 2+ years of experience in IT, preferably in fintech domain.
- Strong understanding of development methodologies (both Agile and Waterfall).
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency in requirements elicitation technics, modeling and prototyping.
- Excellent proficiency in requirements analysis technics.
- English level: B2+.
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
Nice to have:
- Technical background.
- Financial or banking background.
- Proficiency in Usability and UX.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with customer on daily basis.
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope.
- Participate in various SCRUM meetings: groomings, plannings.
- Conduct demonstrations.
- Interact with development and QA teams during the project implementation.