Business Analyst / Project Manager
з/п не указана
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are currently seeking for Middle or Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team.
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications;
- Prototyping on the software design stage;
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle;
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc.;
- Willingness to business trip.
- Higher education;
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT;
- 3+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development;
- Pre-sale team support experience;
- Use of domain standards to describe requirements;
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects;
- English: Advanced/Proficiency, Fluent;
- Good communication skills and team-work;
- High analytical abilities.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- 1+ year of professional experience as PM;
- Technical background.
- Competitive, official salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- Comfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with canteen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- English Classes;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Sport compensation
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office;
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.