Software Product Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Software Product Manager will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the LAMP development stack.
You manage the software development lifecycle for one or more GDMG products.
You join a global team of product managers and software engineers and are responsible for inception, gathering of requirements, writing of specification, planning and follow-up, development, testing and the release of software products.
Your focus will mostly be software in the accounting, mathematics, analytics and statistics space.
You report to the CTO.
Core Competency Requirements
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Self starter with analytical mind and able to self-manage.
- Affinity for accounting, mathematics and statistics.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and Jira.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- 5+ years proven experience in a relevant position
A full-time permanent position
Work in office or remotely
Great English practice
Career improving perspectives